Central MA Transportation

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wa Wa

Not surprisingly there was nothing in either the T&G or the S&E about the joint meetings of the Public Works and Public Safety committees. Guess everyone figures this stuff is a done deal.

Being the only non-politician, non-city-employee non-MassHwy-employee and only private citizen at the meeting who will be effected by the eminent domain takings for this project, I was given some latitude by councilor Kaddy in asking questions of MassHwys representatives. After it became apparent that my questions were directed more toward design short comings and eminent domain as it relates to Bemis/Water and the rail trail rather than my own property I was cut off.

I have to work late today but time permitting will try to post about eminent domain after work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home